5.07.2012

Sale!


Hey everyone! Time to get some pre-cut quilting projects lined up, because I'm having a sale! As mentioned in my last post, I will be hosting a sale to sell off as much of my fabric as possible. This will be a week long sale that starts today, Monday, May 7th and will end on Sunday, May 13th.

This will be a one time sale before I go on my hiatus from my online store (yes, I will still blog :)), so please have at it!

To get your savings, simply type in FABRICFRENZY in the discount code field at checkout. You will get 15% off your entire fabric purchase. And don't forget that shipping is only $4.95 flat Priority if you're in the U.S.! Also, if you place your order by noon it should ship that same day. Otherwise it will ship the following day. 

Have fun shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Just finished my order.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fast shipping on my order. Love it. Can't wait to see what you create and love looking at the pics of your little man. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very good website, I really like this template, looks great.

    ReplyDelete

 

©2010 Quilting In The Rain. design by poshdaisy.com